“For the message about the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.” (1Corinthians 1:18)
The Quran directly contradicts the biblical account of the death of Jesus Christ, the Messiah, denying the death of Jesus but instead, it says that God just made it to appear to be so. Christianity is the only "religion" that deals with the problem of sin and Jesus came to die for the sins of man in accordance with God's will to reconcile man to Him.
The different narrative on the sacrificial death of Jesus shows not only the different pathways to salvation but also that the Allah of Islam is not the same as the God of the Bible. The God of the Bible has a redemption plan for man which He covenanted but Allah of Islam does not have a similar plan.
Provided below are the PDF Slides, two explanatory notes, and two video presentations:
1. PDF slides - Did Jesus Really Die?
CA103-8 Did Jesus Really Die R2
Download PDF • 2.64MB
CA103-8.0 Did Jesus Really Die -Crucifixion or Cruci-Fiction -TJH-R1
Download PDF • 1.41MB
2. Explanatory Notes -Death of Christ on the Cross and his Resurrection-Are they facts or inventions
.1 Notes- Death of Christ on the
Download 1 NOTES- DEATH OF CHRIST ON THE • 355KB
3. Explanatory Notes: Judas Iscariot, the Suicide of Satan, and the Salvation of the World
CA103-8 Attach Notes_Judas Iscariot, the
Download • 820KB
4. Explanatory Notes: The Quran Confirms the Death of Jesus
CA103-8.2 The Quran Confirms the Death of Jesus
Download PDF • 816KB
5. Video discussion " Death of Jesus in the Quran"
6. Video presentation: Is the crucifixion narrative reliable?